Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Holster - Concealment Solutions

Last week I visited Orem, UT on my round about way to the John Browning Museum in Ogden, UT.  I stopped by to visit Jason from Concealment Solutions.  Visit is probably a questionable description because he has no idea who I am except another customer.  Regardless he was very polite even as my kids played with his dog.

I ordered a Black Mamba from Jason for my Glock 19 and a Python Gun Belt.  I had been looking for a good looking belt, that was not a nylon web belt, stiff enough for competition and every day use.  As the concept of IDPA is to represent real world scenarios I try to keep my real world as close to competition as I can including having a crowd follow me around as timers go off.

The belt is great and since I got the hybrid leather and kydex belt this thing is stiff enough to stand on it's own. (Ok, so I exaggerated a little.)  I look forward to sharing more experience with this belt as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment